Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Updates

Good Tuesday Morning to you! If you have visited before, you will probably notice a few changes that I hope will make your visit here much nicer!

First of all, I photographed each stamp set that I have organized. I created a Picasa Web Gallery with the photos and then linked each photo to its respective listing in the charts below. I have other things in the Gallery that I haven't listed yet, but those will be added shortly.

You'll probably also notice the slide show to the right here displaying the stamps. If you just like browsing visually for a specific image type that you're looking for, the slideshow should be helpful. The names of the stamp sets are in the caption for cross reference. As I mentioned in the previous paragraph, there will be some images in the gallery & slide show that I haven't listed yet. They'll be on the list by Wednesday.

Thank you again for stopping by!